Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wow - my earrings are the featured item on byhand.me!


I was surfing around my various sites today when I noticed that my earrings are the featured artisan item of the day on http://www.byhand.me/! My jaw dropped and I was overwhelmed with happiness. With all of the hard work I've been putting into my new Etsy.com store and various marketing activities, not to mention designing and making my pieces, this was so validating.

For anyone who is working on internet marketing or an online business like mine, I highly recommend byhand.me. My page views have increased since I joined and even though it is a brand new site, it has a ton of potential. I've been so impressed by how dedicated the creators are to making it user friendly and helpful to the handmade artisan community.

No comments:

Post a Comment